Does this sound like you?
- You have a knack for automation;
- You have a passion for data management and analytics;
- You understand the marketing value of a clean and organized CRM;
- You are tech-savvy and eager to learn new programs and services;
- You are both logical and creative when it comes to problem-solving;
- You enjoy coming up with solutions to streamline complex technical processes;
- You are a lifelong learner and are always eager to teach yourself new skills;
- You prefer working independently without being micro-managed.
If you said, “Yes!” to all of the above, you are the person we’re looking for!
The Hughes Private Capital marketing department is looking for an awesome Marketing Data Automation Specialist to join our dynamic team. This position includes:
- Setting up form and web page automations;
- Managing the data, fields, workflow, and formulas in the CRM;
- Setting up reporting in the CRM and Google Analytics;
- Troubleshooting obstacles within the CRM;
- Integrating programs we use, such as the CRM, Mailchimp, texting services, etc.;
- Setting up tracking for button clicks, webpage views, video analytics, etc.;
- Tracking KPIs and important metrics;
- Management and maintenance of our complex lead source tracking system;
- Maintenance of the workflows and automation linking our CRM to our accounting system;
- Data management: procuring new data, cleaning and deduplicating data, uploading data into different programs, ongoing maintenance of data;
- Delivering regular reports to the Marketing Director and Marketing Coordinator.
This position requires proficiency in the following programs:
- A CRM, such as Zoho or Salesforce
- Google Analytics
- The Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel
It would be a plus if you were proficient in:
- Web development
- Basic HTML, CSS, PHP and SQL skills
Above all, we are looking for a critical thinker who is willing to teach themselves new skills regularly. It’s also important to fit in with our small business culture, which is entrepreneurial, hard-working, and gives a lot of freedom and responsibility to its employees.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Hughes Private Capital does not offer benefits, unless you count loving your job as a benefit! Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to Jobs@HughesCapital.com.