We are proud of our roots in the real estate investment industry. We provide sound, healthy, and stable returns to our investors through the acquisition, rehab, and long-term hold of rental homes.
Investors can become part of our Buy and Hold fund, do a 1031 Exchange, or own their own properties with financing to significantly increase their return. Currently we have over 1200 homes in our portfolio and are adding 40 to 50 more per month. We aren’t messing around!
Our core values include:
- Our Innovation and Creativity drive consistently superior results
- Our Entrepreneurial Spirit fosters growth and independent thinking
- We have Respect for Others and Ourselves
- We are Always Learning by building new skills through our successes and our failures
- We are continually Creating a Positive Impact through honest, constructive interaction with team members, investors, and clients
- We always remember to Have Fun, creating balance and enjoyment at work
As a growing, face paced organization, we are seeking a dynamic, motivational, servant leader to join our team as the SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset to develop strategy, build high-performing teams, foster a culture that aligns with our company’s vision and core values, and has a proven record of driving exceptional business results. The ideal candidate is a humble leader that has effective motivational communication skills and leads by example with excellent business acumen. If you are passionate and self-driven, with proven success in creating and propelling new business ideas into successful business results, you could be the perfect fit.
- Demonstrate effective servant leadership to ensure that our team and our customer/client experience is unprecedented
- Ensure the department is meeting or exceeding targets and goals from both an operational and cultural perspective
- Delegate responsibilities to ensure team grows to the fullest potential; use various initiatives to coach employees to optimize capabilities
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and idea generation
- Evaluate performance, productivity, and enable career growth opportunities
- Provide effective training and mentoring to customer service team members to ensure success
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- Develop service level standards focused on response times and resolution
- Establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues
- Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization
- Achieve and maintain quality assurance standards; deliver comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze client/investor/customer feedback
- Develop and implement training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees
- Identify, recommend, and acquire updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Draft and implement the department’s budget
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least five years of related experience required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Employee Investment Program
Hughes Private Capital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.