We are proud of our roots are in the real estate investment industry. We provide sound, healthy, and stable returns to our investors through the acquisition, rehab, and long-term hold of rental homes.
Investors can become part of our Buy and Hold fund, do a 1031 Exchange, or own their own properties with financing to significantly increase their return. Currently we have over 800 homes in our portfolio and are adding 40 to 50 more per month. We aren’t messing around! The portfolio is managed by an awesome team of 60+ full-time employees and is expected to grow to a team of 85 in 2020.
Our core values include:
- Our Innovation and Creativity drive consistently superior results
- Our Entrepreneurial Spirit fosters growth and independent thinking
- We have Respect for Others and Ourselves
- We are Always Learning by building new skills through our successes and our failures
- We are continually Creating a Positive Impact through honest, constructive interaction with team members, investors, and clients
- We always remember to Have Fun, creating balance and enjoyment at work
We continue to expand our Investor Relations team and seek an Investor Relations Advisor, responsible for building and maintaining relationships founded on the highest levels of respect, trust, and confidence both as a representative of Hughes Private Capital and of each investment product. This opportunity is for a candidate who enjoys working with people to solve short – and long-term investment challenges, leading to improved financial health; who desires a solid, long term career building and maintaining a loyal client base; who not only has a strong work ethic but works intelligently to market and build both their name and ours in the local and national community through events, and networking.
This position has short- and long-term objectives related to raising capital for various funds managed by Hughes Private Capital. In addition to raising capital, the selected candidate will have a proven ability to provide leadership and strategic planning for investor relations activities to broaden and enhance the company’s image as a reliable and trustworthy source for non-traditional investments
This position is pivotal to our continued growth and has a significant impact on organizational health. The incumbent is part of the leadership team and is expected conduct herself/himself in a manner that demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises strict confidentiality in the appropriate areas of her/his performance.
- Provide information to existing and potential investors to raise capital for various funds managed by Hughes Private Capital
- Work with department manager to understand company’s businesses and operations, financial performance and strategies through fact-finding with key company executives and department heads; monitor changes and trends in relevant investment markets and determine appropriate responsive strategies
- Communicate and nurture relationships with investors, including handling investor requests for information
- Communicate appropriate messages for the investment community and ensure it is disseminated promptly, efficiently, and in accordance with all regulations
- Participate in strategic and financial company matters, work collaboratively within the team to accomplish company goals and ensure success
- Execute to achieve the department organizational goals, objectives, and operating procedures
- Help plan and participate in events for current and prospective investors
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Practice and adhere to Hughes Private Capital values and service standards
- Conduct business with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Perform and assist with duties, as required, to maintain workflow and meet deadlines
- Notify management of obstacles, equipment or operating problems requiring the need for additional support and/or supplies
- Participate in meetings and workgroups to acquire and maintain necessary levels of knowledge relating to business developments, industry requirements, policies and regulatory guidelines; collaborate on projects and communicate issues
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work
- Follow company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Perform tasks, special projects and other duties as assigned with the ability to recognize and correct oversights or inaccuracies
- Practice independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
- Develop and maintain positive long-term relationships with a diverse group of internal contacts at all levels of the organization and with existing and prospective clients and visitors
- Proven ability to develop a reputation for credibility within the investor community and the organization’s executive team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a clear, simple, and concise manner
- Exceptional attention to details combined with strong organizational skills, follow-through, and discretion
- Strict confidentiality and integrity of client and company personally identifiable information (PII)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior real estate investment experience
Core or Behavioral Competencies:
- Work Standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment, remaining in a stationary position, often sitting for prolonged periods, communicating with others to exchange information.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Employee Investment Program
Hughes Private Capital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.