Hughes Private Capital is an expanding Real Estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and management of properties, providing healthy and stable returns to our investors.
- Our Innovation and Creativity drive consistently superior results
- Our Entrepreneurial Spirit fosters growth and independent thinking
- We have Respect for Others and Ourselves
- We are Always Learning by building new skills through our successes and our failures
- We are continually Creating a Positive Impact through honest, constructive interaction with team members, investors and clients
- We always remember to Have Fun, creating balance and enjoyment at work
Hughes Private Capital offers sophisticated investment opportunities to our current and potential investors. We are expanding our Investor Relations team by adding another Investor Client Relations position, responsible for building and maintaining relationships founded on the highest levels of respect, trust, and confidence both as a representative of Hughes Private Capital and of each investment product. The successful candidate is an experienced and trusted consultant who will conduct themselves with professionalism and superior client care. This opportunity is not a high-pressure sales position job, it is for a candidate who enjoys working with people to solve short and long-term investment challenges, leading to improved financial health; who desires a solid, long term career building and maintaining a loyal client base; who not only has a strong work ethic but works intelligently to market and build both their name and ours in the local and national community through events, and networking.
This position has short- and long-term objectives related to raising capital for various funds managed by Hughes Private Capital. In addition to raising capital, the selected candidate will have a proven ability to provide leadership and strategic planning for investor relations activities to broaden and enhance the company’s image as a reliable and trustworthy source for non-traditional investments; develop and present investor materials (both in written form and in-person presentations); build new relationships; and account manage existing relationships.
We have a dynamic in-house marketing team dedicated to attracting potential investors most likely to seek out our investment opportunities. Therefore, this position neither requires high-pressure sales nor active searches for potential investors. It is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to work in a fast-paced and dynamic setting. This position is pivotal to our continued growth and has a significant impact on organizational health. The incumbent is part of the leadership team and is expected conduct herself/himself in a manner that demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises strict confidentiality in the appropriate areas of her/his performance.
This position will report to the Managing Partners of Hughes Private Capital.
- Responsible for serving and providing information to existing and potential investors to raise capital for various funds managed by Hughes Private Capital
- Develop a deep understanding of company’s businesses and operations, financial performance and strategies through fact-finding with key company executives and department heads; monitor changes and trends in relevant investment markets and determine appropriate responsive strategies
- Oversee communication and nurture relationships with investors, including handling investor requests for information; develop appropriate messages for the investment community and ensure that communications are disseminated promptly, efficiently, and in accordance with all regulations
- Participate in strategic and financial factors affecting the company; work collaboratively in a team to accomplish company goals and ensure success
- Communicate with investors to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Establish the Investor Client Relations organizational goals, objectives, and operating procedures
- Ensure the Investor Relations department is meeting all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, regulations, productivity, customer service, budget, and project management
- Event management for current and prospective investors
- Practice and adhere to Hughes Private Capital values and service standards
- Conduct business with the highest standards of personal, professional, and ethical conduct
- Practice independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a diverse group of internal contacts at all levels of the organization, and with existing and prospective clients and visitors
- Proven ability to develop a reputation for credibility within the investor community and the organization’s executive team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a clear, simple, and concise manner
- Exceptional attention to details combined with strong organizational skills, follow-through, and discretion
- Strict confidentiality and integrity of client and company personally identifiable information (PII)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and listen
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Employee Investment Program
Hughes Private Capital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org