Under languages, are you likely to include Kotlin and Swift? Is REST an architectural style and not a cry for respite? If yes, please read on. If no, please stop here.
Hughes Private Capital is an expanding Real Estate investment firm that specializes in the acquisition and management of homes, providing healthy and stable returns to our investors.
- Our Innovation and Creativity drive consistently superior results
- Our Entrepreneurial Spirit fosters growth and independent thinking
- We have Respect for Others and Ourselves
- We are Always Learning by building new skills through our successes and our failures
- We are continually Creating a Positive Impact through honest, constructive interaction with team members, investors and tenants
- We always remember to Have Fun, creating balance and enjoyment at work
We are seeking a qualified and creative individual for a freelance Mobile App Developer. You will collaborate with our internal Marketing team, on a project basis, to develop, implement and maintain high quality functional mobile applications, while working in a dynamic environment. Success in this role requires uncompromising excellence in ensuring the best performance and end user experience of the application(s). This position is critical to our growth and has a significant impact on organization health. The incumbent is expected to conduct herself/himself in a manner that demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises strict confidentiality in the appropriate areas of her/his performance.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the Advanced Producer application lifecycle
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Maintain a versioning control system
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and User Interface tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Marketing team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Practice and adhere to Hughes Private Capital values and service standards
- Conduct business with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct
- Perform and assist with duties, as required, to maintain workflow and meet deadlines
- Notify management of obstacles, equipment or operating problems requiring the need for additional support and/or supplies
- Participate in meetings and workgroups to acquire and maintain necessary levels of knowledge relating to business developments, industry requirements, policies and regulatory guidelines; collaborate on projects and communicate issues
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work
- Follow company standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Perform tasks, special projects and other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (links to apps are required)
- Demonstrated ability to work with programs that have open APIs, aptitude to integrate our mobile app with such programs
- Experience with Apple Developer Console and/or Google Play Developer Console; Google Cloud CLI; Android Studio IDE and XCode
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages specifically Python, Kotlin and Swift
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly compensation based on experience and deliverables
Please send your resume, cover letter and samples of your work to Jobs@HughesCapital.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hughes Private Capital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.